Your actions to order logistics service for your cargo:
- Call by phone or write down by e-mail request with detailed information of cargo, places of loading and destination, needed service and special conditions.
- Receiving from us designed scheme of delivery, with explanations, chargeable transit time, types of used transpots, route and cost of service.
- Sending us official signed and stapled order for service.
- Receiving from us confirmed order.
- Inform us with contact details of shipper and cargo identify information.
- Receiving daily report of location cargo and status, information about possible changes in the route or used transport (agreed with you only) due to changes in your order or force-majeure conditions.
- Payment of invoice which we issue to You.
- Receiving of cargo at warehouse of consignee with our representative (if needed).